Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday December 14, 2018
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Mid West Subaru Owners Club
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > Mid West Subaru Owners Club Forum -- MWSOC > MWSOC Private Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 12-04-2015, 06:59 PM   #1
Drppedfikse
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 412902
Vehicle:
1994 URS4
Europa Blue

Default MN: Used P&L Cat-Back Exhaust 2015 WRX

For sale: MN Central. Used P&L Cat-Back Exhaust for 2015 WRX. Might have 5k miles max on it over a few months. It's been sitting in a box for a few months as it was a little too loud for cross country travel. It is in really good shape with all gaskets and bolts for the install. Will also be throwing in some extended poly bushings ($9x4 when new) as when installed on the stock bushings it sits a little too close to the bumper. I am the second owner of the exhaust as the previous owner didn't like the sound and sold it.

Only minor problem with the exhaust is the previous owner didn't package it well for shipping and one of the tips got bent. I cleaned it up and it is barely noticeable now and it is on the bottom of the tip.

Looking for $750 plus shipping on the exhaust. Rather try and meet someone near by as shipping is a pain due to the length of the section after the downpipe.

Pictures added below. I have the fourth gasket installed currently with the downpipe so if this sells before I remove that the buyer will need to purchase that. All bolts included as I had extras. Gasket is available from Amazon for about $5 shipped. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000E43BDK?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00
Photos:
20151202_145838 by Dean Souglass, on Flickr

20151202_145903 by Dean Souglass, on Flickr

20151202_145934 by Dean Souglass, on Flickr

Damage is shown on the top of the bottom tip. It could be cleaned up further but I had to really look for it to even find it.

20151202_145942 by Dean Souglass, on Flickr

20151202_145957 by Dean Souglass, on Flickr

PM me or reply here if your interested.
Drppedfikse is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links