Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Saturday April 20, 2019
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private Vehicle 'For Sale' Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 
Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2016, 01:35 PM   #1
bigfuhrm
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (5)

Member#: 161342
Vehicle:
2004 sti
jbp

Default md 2004 subaru sti jbp

its finally time to part ways with my subie. this is kind of a feeler but def need the money for a down payment on a house. the sti just sits covered up so its really no use in me keeping it. i have owned it since 2007. it currently has 49,000 something on it. it is parked at my mothers house under a cover and i have kids so i will do what i can to get more pics but i cant just run over there at the drop of a hat.

the car hasnt been beat on very much. i bought it with 19,000 miles on it in 2007 and it only has 49,000 on it now.
car has quite a few upgrades and comes with all the stock parts and 3 sets of wheels with tires.
turbo xs stealth exhaust
cobb tuner with stage 2 base map tune installed
tanabe dress master lowering springs on stock sti struts
perrin adjustable front and rear sway bars
front h bar
rear t bars
curt trailer hitch
kartboy shifter bushings and whiteline rack and pinion bushings
front and rear strut tower bars
stock rotors on vehicle with aftermarket brake pads
have all 4 dba kangaroo paw rotors
bug eye interior door cards and front and rear seats but still has sti carpet
sti seats sucked and that is the only thing i do not have for the car anymore
tenzo r 18 inch wheels
another set of 18 inch wheels plasti dipped olive drab green
facotry gold bbs wheels with original reo70 bridgestone tires
car has been repainted with ppg java black pearl paint which is much better than factory. car was bumped in the driver rear quarter panel and had it at my freind restoration shop and had him paint the whole car while it was there. right now the radio does not work and needs 2 serpentine belts because they are cracking and r/f axle boot is torn slightly. im an ase certified technician so i will take care of those items if need be to sell it.

http://imgur.com/a/ziCcB

would like to get 16,000 for it but price is negotiable so far

http://imgur.com/a/Hdr8I

you can pm me on jere or [email protected] if interested and i can give you my number. i also could put the car on the lift for any perspective buyer who is serious enough about buying but will not be hosting joyrides and tire kickers. between work and kids and all my fish tanks lol i dont have alot of time to waste.

thanks in advance
john

Last edited by bigfuhrm; 03-30-2016 at 01:48 PM.
Sponsored Links
Closed Thread