Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday April 25, 2019
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private Vehicle 'For Sale' Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 04-26-2016, 11:31 AM   #1
Mxxdudde
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (2)

Member#: 405099
Chapter/Region: SWIC
Vehicle:
2006 WRX STi
Obsidian Black pearl

Default AZ: 2006 OBP STi 64k miles, 20k

Considering selling my STOCK 2006 STi with only 64,000 miles
The car has a clean title with low original miles. Considering selling because I don't need the AWD and 4 doors anymore.

Drivetrain:Everything on the drivetrain is completely stock and oem Subaru for reliability. I replaced the stock STi catback exhaust with a Greddy evo2 catback however I have the stock exhaust as well with an extra downpipe. Haven't done the timing belt but I have the gates kit ready to be installed.

Suspension wheels:Purely for cosmetics I lowered the car slightly with Stance SS 32 way adjustable coil overs ($1500) and I also took of the factory BBS wheels for 18x9.5 vordoven forme 9 wheels with newer falken 235/40/18
I do have The factory gold BBS wheels and struts/springs.

Exterior: when I bought it the only modification was an Impreza OBP no wing trunk. I bought an extra OBP STi trunk and wing and torsion bars incase I wanted to change it but I like the wingless look. (have the badges as well) the Windows have been tinted as dark as legally possible and mudflaps have been added for protection.

Interior:The interior is spotless and all factory , the front passenger door speaker ripped so I replaced Them both with kenwoods (still have both) I also replaced the factory head unit with a pioneer double din that has aux/usb/ and Bluetooth using a Subaru plug and play harness so no wires where cut. (Have the factory head unit). Rest of the interior is mint with no stains.

Misc: All maintance and oil changes have been done most of the maintance has been done at Subaru. (Have a folder of records)
-I have two original master keys and clickers and one grey valet key plus the STi Keychain
-I have the original owners manuals and maintance schedules also the factory Subaru tool kit/jack and spare tire. I think I have the window

Side note: I was recently deployed and bought some parts for the car over my time overseas , some brand new some slightly used off of members here, these parts can be thrown in.
-New accessport v3
-New go fast bits deceptor 2 electronically adjustable BOV
-Used process west CAI with new k&n filter
-Used eBay catless downpipe
(Also buying a top feed conversion kit and id1000s as well.)

Asking 20000 as it sits with all the factory parts and aftermarket
For 18.5k I'll return the car completely 100% stock and I'll keep the wingless trunk, coils and wheels and parts
Will consider trade for a clean manual M3 or a comparable valued v8 with a manual

520-262-1847 I can have a lot more high quality pictures when I return home in a week.

Last edited by Mxxdudde; 04-28-2016 at 08:30 PM. Reason: Added state to title
Mxxdudde is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-26-2016, 11:32 AM   #2
Mxxdudde
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2006 WRX STi
Obsidian Black pearl

Last edited by Mxxdudde; 04-26-2016 at 11:37 AM.
Old 04-28-2016, 08:32 PM   #3
Mxxdudde
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2006 WRX STi
Obsidian Black pearl

Bump, open to serious offers/ buyers