Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday March 28, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private Vehicle 'For Sale' Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 05-11-2016, 05:25 PM   #1
Scottyt83
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (1)

Member#: 240966
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
2005 WRX
Flat White

Default CA: 2005 WRX, 65k, fully built

Car is located in Orange County, California
2005 WRX. I've had this car for about 6-7 years. I built it to be a track car/ show car for my clothing company. The car has never been taken to the track or run hard at all. As the car sits, its currently not smog legal. I have the car non-opped with the DMV, so there won't be any fees when or if you decide to register it. So that means the tags are not current. The only thing wrong with the car at all is there was a small crack in one of the A/C lines that I never fixed. If I remember correctly, its about a $150 part to fix. One other issue is that the last time it got smogged, the smog guy listed it having 85 or 86,xxx miles on it, so you would need to take it to the dmv to get the odometer verified if you go to register it. I've read and been told it not too big of a process to do, due to the fact it happens somewhat often, I just don't have the time to do it right now. If it doesn't sell by the time I am able to do the leg work for the odometer and getting it smogged, I'll be raising the price of the car.
I have most of the stock parts that you could use and put on to get the car to pass smog. The only thing I think you'd really need to do is put on the stock downpipe (I have it) and get a smog legal intake or just get a smog sticker off a legal intake and put it on this one. That's what I've been told.
Car was tuned by yimi sport, and all suspension work was done by foreman performance. Hp is 330 at the wheels and torque was 305. Car is painted Flat White (subaru alpine white). The list of parts is in one of the photos. That list has the car at 66,XXX, but it's actually at 65,XXX.
The only reason I'm selling it is due to a family member passing away, and needing to free up as much money to buy their house. I have a lot of random stock parts for it, and also have a tow hook and hella horns that i have't gotten around to installing.
If you have any questions at all, just let me know. I'm not really willing to accept any trades, except for maybe a street legal enduro/ super moto bike along with cash.

my computer isn't getting along with imgurl right now, so here is a link to the criagslist ad for the Pics until I can upload them onto imgurl
http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/5581491851.html
Scottyt83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-11-2016, 05:51 PM   #2
rogue
Scooby Guru
Member Sales Rating: (16)

Member#: 7977
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
100% Abuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottyt83 View Post
my computer isn't getting along with imgurl right now, so here is a link to the criagslist ad for the Pics until I can upload them onto imgurl
http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/5581491851.html
Imgurl.com just isn't working for you.

Have you tried imgur.com? Just asking.
rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2016, 06:08 PM   #3
Scottyt83
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (1)

Member#: 240966
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
2005 WRX