Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Sunday June 25, 2017
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC General > Interior & Exterior Modification

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 04-03-2017, 09:41 AM   #1
nubWRX
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 459345
Default Anyone with CHARGESPEED front Bumper installed in their 2015-17 WRX

As the title clearly states, I'm looking for direct install experience, advice, tips & personal install pictures. I just installed an HFC J-pipe + midpipe, Mishimoto CAI & COBB accessport, I have plans to install an FMIC in the not so far future. Chargespeed's front bumper would be a good design for the FMIC plus I like the quad-fog light design.

Thank you in advance.
nubWRX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2017, 06:10 PM   #2
nubWRX
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 459345
Default Anyone with CHARGESPEED front Bumper installed in their 2015-17 WRX

I emailed Chargespeed.com and I was informed that there's a month back order on this front bumper. They also charge $250 shipping to a private address. I don't know but with additional $300-500 for a paint job, it's getting up there in total cost which is making me rethink my priorities. But still, if there's anyone out there with the kit installed, please enlighten us with more info.
nubWRX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 10:09 PM   #3
andore77
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 465421

Reviving from April, but by the looks of it not many people have this bumper according to the search in the forums. I emailed chargespeed and they said they are always backed up 30-60 days for a full kit but I just want the front bumper. I went ahead, pulled the trigger and ordered one. Vinyl wrapping my car is one of my future projects this summer so don't really care about getting it painted. I ordered mines through vividracing.com which is almost 200 dollars cheaper than directly from chargespeed. If you talk to one of the sales guys, they give you the option to put a deposit then pay off the balance when the bumper arrives from chargespeed. Lucky for me theres a batch being made soon so I should have mines sometime in June according to vivid.
andore77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 02:48 AM   #4
Mcooprr101
NASIOC Supporter

Member#: 434819
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
2016 WRX Limited MT
CWP

Quote:
Originally Posted by andore77 View Post
Reviving from April, but by the looks of it not many people have this bumper according to the search in the forums. I emailed chargespeed and they said they are always backed up 30-60 days for a full kit but I just want the front bumper. I went ahead, pulled the trigger and ordered one. Vinyl wrapping my car is one of my future projects this summer so don't really care about getting it painted. I ordered mines through vividracing.com which is almost 200 dollars cheaper than directly from chargespeed. If you talk to one of the sales guys, they give you the option to put a deposit then pay off the balance when the bumper arrives from chargespeed. Lucky for me theres a batch being made soon so I should have mines sometime in June according to vivid.
Did you order the new set of fog lights to go with this?
Mcooprr101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 07:36 AM   #5
andore77
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 465421

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcooprr101 View Post
Did you order the new set of fog lights to go with this?
The bumper can fit 4 regular size fog housings. I didn't buy the housings cause I have plans to fit my current xenon fogs and another set on them on
andore77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 03:06 PM   #6
Mcooprr101
NASIOC Supporter

Member#: 434819
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
2016 WRX Limited MT
CWP

Quote:
Originally Posted by andore77 View Post
The bumper can fit 4 regular size fog housings. I didn't buy the housings cause I have plans to fit my current xenon fogs and another set on them on
Awesome man, excited to see how it looks. I was thinking about ordering this bumper considering I need to re paint my bumper because of 21k miles of highway driving rock chips. So I was debating just getting a new bumper while I'm at it
Mcooprr101 is offline   Reply With Quote