Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Sunday December 5, 2021
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC General > Newbies & FAQs

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 11-25-2021, 02:06 PM   #1
RT_JDB
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 527635
Vehicle:
5 2017 WRX STi
Lapis Blue

Default Newbie from Farmington Hills Michigan

Hello, I am new in Nasioc from Southeast Michigan! I was looking for some information about coil over overhauling for my 2017 WRX STi and came across this site. I am originally from Japan and started my Subaru life there...starting from Forester 2003 Crosssport (EJ20 turbo), 2007 Legacy GT Spec. B, 2008 STi S402 them moved to the US and had 2011 Impreza WRX, back to Japan and had 2011 Excega, again back to the US in 2016 and since then I have been owning 2017 WRX STi. I have not done a lot of mods recently but still am trying to have some fun with this car until I get too old to press a clutch pedal

Last edited by RT_JDB; 11-26-2021 at 01:29 AM. Reason: Adding photo
RT_JDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-25-2021, 05:51 PM   #2
WheeWGN05
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 527647

Hey you're in my neck of the woods! I'm in Indy. And S402 STi and a Spec B? Ferris Bueheller, You're my hero, lol. Got a 05 Legacy GT wagon. The S402 is such a beautifully done car. Really wish we could have that here. There's a guy in MN building a S402***8230;it's incredible.
WheeWGN05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2021, 05:52 PM   #3
WheeWGN05
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 527647

Double post. Whoops.
WheeWGN05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2021, 06:24 PM   #4
RT_JDB
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 527635
Vehicle:
5 2017 WRX STi
Lapis Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheeWGN05 View Post
Hey you're in my neck of the woods! I'm in Indy. And S402 STi and a Spec B? Ferris Bueheller, You're my hero, lol. Got a 05 Legacy GT wagon. The S402 is such a beautifully done car. Really wish we could have that here. There's a guy in MN building a S402***8230;it's incredible.
Hi nice to hear that there are some guys who like S402 here! I wanted to have the same Legacy spec B here when I moved to the US but in the end i went to an easy way so I just grabbed a WRX. S402 was a great car, I had a wagon with WR blue and it did all I wanted like track day and daily grocery shopping drive. My wife didn’t like to drive it there though lol

There are some pics of my car(s) here…sorry it’s all in Japanese.
https://minkara.carview.co.jp/smart/userid/161654/car/
RT_JDB is offline   Reply With Quote