|02-25-2003, 02:17 AM||#1|
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Cupertino, CAVehicle:
2002 Impreza WRX
Silver - Vishnu Stage 2+
Latest Thread - Vishnu Dyno Day! Its for EVERYONE!
Well this day is finally coming around ... I just wanted to remind everyone, that this is an open dyno day. You don't have be dyno'ing or buying anything. Please feel free to come on out and enjoy the pleasant company of the local Bay Area Subaru community. Come see what some people are spending their hard earned cash on. We will have breakfast - Krispy Kreme (of course) donuts and bagels. We will have lunch - pizza and soda. Everyone is welcome to come and just hang out.
SAME DAY - March 1st, 2003
NEW TIME - 10AM (we're going to start a 1/2 hr. earlier)
- Vishnu Performance
- 3687 Old Santa Rita Road #21, Pleasanton, CA 94588
(plop in your address to this link: http://www.mapquest.com/directions/m...&lr=2&x=75&y=8 )
Updated Attendance List: 2/24/03 - 11PM
1) Jerald (Jay784 i-club) - CONFIRMED
2) Matt (Diranged baic.net) - almost CONFIRMED
3) Michael (msun2000 nasioc) - CONFIRMED
4) Matt (svrex i-club) - CONFIRMED
5) Chris #1 (christoph1371 i-club) - CONFIRMED
6) Chris #2 (christoph1371 i-club) - CONFIRMED
7) Russel (Pimpwagon i-club) - CONFIRMED
8) Jacob (wombatsause nasioc) - CONFIRMED
9) (bluwrxwgn i-club) - CONFIRMED
WE ARE FULL! THANKS
Reflashing and Dyno Verifcations
1) Alan (Bemani nasioc) - CONFIRMED ($698.50 remaining)
2) Robert (bobbyd i-club) - CONFIRMED ($698.50 remaining)
3) Al (Wingless Wonder i-club) - CONFIRMED (paid in full)
4) Elliot (Bugg i-club) - CONFIRMED ($698.50 remaining)
5) Alan (thebankman i-club) - CONFIRMED ($698.50 remaining)
6) (Suby_dude i-club) - CONFIRMED ($698.50 remaining)
7) TomH (from genghishan) - CONFIRMED ($698.50 remaining)
8) One Spot is OPEN
ECUTEK Test Drivers
1) Michael (msun2000 nasioc) - stage 0
2) Matt (svrex i-club) - stock
3) Cliff (carbon nasioc) - stock
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Last edited by CupertinoSteve; 02-25-2003 at 02:33 AM.
|02-28-2003, 01:17 AM||#3|
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Silly Valley, CAVehicle:
2003 Impreza WRX
So where is everyone supposed to park?
I imagine you want to organize the parking in order of dyno use.
Where should us visitor types park then?
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Caravan to VISHNU DYNO DAY - South Bay||CupertinoSteve||Bay Area Impreza Club Forum -- BAIC||1||02-28-2003 11:07 PM|
|Anyone from SF Going To VISHNU Dyno Day Sat?--Caravan?||clsmooth71||Bay Area Impreza Club Forum -- BAIC||1||02-28-2003 10:05 PM|
|Vishnu Dyno Day - 3/1/03||CupertinoSteve||Bay Area Impreza Club Forum -- BAIC||29||02-25-2003 08:58 PM|
|RE: cel conversation at vishnu dyno day||StankFootZ||Bay Area Impreza Club Forum -- BAIC||3||09-06-2002 05:26 PM|
|Spill the beans on VISHNU DYNO DAY||RDJ8o||Factory 2.0L Turbo Powertrain (EJ Series Factory 2.0L Turbo)||40||08-21-2002 10:14 AM|