Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Wednesday December 13, 2017
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Reviews > Vendor Reviews

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 09-08-2017, 11:48 AM   #1
sth36
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 449914
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2016 WRX, Stg 2, FF
Ice Silver

Default Great Experience with MAPerformance

I just thought I'd share a positive experience I had with MAP. They exceeded my expectations and everyone should be made aware of their great customer service and commitment to a great product. I'll try to be brief...

A few weeks ago I picked up a MAP intake used of NASIOC Classified. The deal was SO good that I pulled the trigger before MAP could confirm whether or not it was the revised intake or the original design. It arrived, I sent over pictures, and they confirmed it was the original design. [email protected]

I called over yesterday, spoke with someone within a minute, explained that I purchased the intake used but was looking for the revised pipe if possible. I was expecting for this to cost a few bucks (maybe not full boat but at the very least I expected to pay shipping as I was not original owner). Without any hesitation, MAP was taking my address to ship the revised pipe FREE OF CHARGE to my door. Within an hour I had the tracking info. It'll be here Monday.

Quick, responsive, true to their word, loyal to their customers, and willing to stand by their product.

Great job MAPerformance. You'll be my first choice next time I need parts.
sth36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-08-2017, 12:59 PM   #2
absolutezero
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 432684
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
2016 WRX Limited 6MT
WRB / "Stage Whatever"

I've bought every single part from MAP. Ian is great to work with and their prices are amazing
absolutezero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 04:35 PM   #3
maperformance
NASIOC Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (80)

Member#: 141043
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2015 WRX
DGM

Thanks man! It's no problem at all. Glad you were able to catch that you may have had a defective one.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I want to earn your business, PM me and tell us how we can become your one stop shop for performance parts today!
ACL / AEM / ACT / Cosworth / Grimmspeed / Invidia / Ksport / Manley / Mishimoto / PTE / Tomei / Turbosmart / Wiseco
maperformance is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 11:21 PM   #4
Floody420
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 419597
Vehicle:
2016 WRX PRM 6MT
2002 Audi A4

Amen dude. MAP Stage 2 and loving it. Good peoples there.
Floody420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 10:12 AM   #5
jbeauvil
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 473987
Vehicle:

+1. Recently bought an AP and ETS intake from them and have nothing but positives to say about the service they provided. They replied to all questions promptly and had no issue providing me with both their 91 and 93 stage 1 maps. I will definitely be a return customer. Thanks Ian!
jbeauvil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 10:27 AM   #6
sth36
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 449914
Vehicle:
2016 WRX, Stg 2, FF
Ice Silver

It's been a few weeks but I figured I'd write a follow-up. The intake tube and heatshield arrived a few days after my conversation with MAP--it appears to have shipped same day. Packaging was great, fitment was great, quality was great. Install was easy enough and the sound of phenomenal (obviously a personal preference). The heatshield was a bit spendy for what it is, but it does add some insulation and looks great. Overall I am still 100% satisfied with the whole experience and the product. Great job guys!
sth36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 10:32 AM   #7
maperformance
NASIOC Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (80)

Member#: 141043
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2015 WRX
DGM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I want to earn your business, PM me and tell us how we can become your one stop shop for performance parts today!
ACL / AEM / ACT / Cosworth / Grimmspeed / Invidia / Ksport / Manley / Mishimoto / PTE / Tomei / Turbosmart / Wiseco
maperformance is online now   Reply With Quote