Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday April 18, 2019
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private Vehicle 'For Sale' Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 10-09-2003, 02:40 PM   #1
DUG
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 16000
Vehicle:
2000 IMPREZA 2.5 RS
SILVER

Default 2000 Rs For Sale - Lots Of Pictures - Make Offer!!!

Alright-ebay sucks. I say that, because no one ever wants to pay up even after having sold it twice. So I'm selling my car here. Here is the add as it read during the auction. I know it covers some stuff obvious to us but some people are just in the dark. All of the pictures may be viewed through the link at the bottom of this page. For any quesions e-mail me at [email protected] or call anytime at 502-457-3852

Vehicle Description

46 FULL COLORED DETALED PICTURES ARE AVAILABLE AT http://www.louisville.edu/~jeemge01

This car is absolutely awesome. I purchased it approximately 1 1/2 years ago and I have to say that it's one of the best handling cars I've ever driven. It'll fly through anything-rain, snow, etc and performs in those conditions better than most cars do on dry ground. Even for just a N/A 2.5 it pulls surprisingly hard through the gears and is a solid performer. The exact model in a-2000 2.5 Rally Sport coupe, and in actuality is quite rare. The colors are silverthorne metallic body, black rims, deep tint windows, and black/gray/red interior. It remains 100% stock besides a Pioneer CD player (with the trunk wired for subs and an amp) and a K&N air filter. Some cosmetic only changes include window tint, red brake rotors (oem), and black anodized wheels (oem). However, there have been no mods external or internal as far as critical parts are concerned, as I didn't want to void the warranty, which still exists on the car. All in all it's nicely done and looks very sharp. As far as equipment is concerned it has everything. Power windows, locks, mirrors, cruise, tilt, sunroof, A/C, ABS, and CD. The bottom line is that I do not want to sell this car.. But I have had some problems recently that have put me in a tight financial bind. So I have been left no choice but to sell my toys and this is one of them. My loss is your gain and the buyer will not be disappointed.

Vehicle Condition

This car is pristine, just as the pictures show. The interior has no tears, scratches, or stains and has always been occupied by a non-smoker. The exterior is in just as good shape, it too has no visible scratches, dents, dull spots, or other imperfections. Only a few very small chips that I included pictures of next to a quarter to provide a ideal of scale. Over all it has neither suffered mechanical or aesthetic damage and remains problem free. I have had the oil changed every 3,000-3,500 miles and have the receipts that will be made available for viewing anytime. I've also removed the filter twice and cleansed it myself to insure max airflow. The brakes and tires are new with less than 1,000 miles since replacement and are both individually warranteed. So the car is going to be maintenance free for quite a while. I also have an extended warranty with 3,000 miles left on it but I'm afraid that it is not transferable between owners. However, upon inspecting the vehicle before purchase, if the potential buyer can find anything wrong, I will be more than happy to have that discrepancy fixed before the purchase is made. Finally, any potential buyer is more than welcome to have it inspected by a local dealer of their choice to insure mechanical soundness before purchase, yet for those who can not afford this option I am willing to send close-up photographs of any part of the car to clear up any concerns.

Terms of Sale

Terms of sale are simple and accommodating. I will require a $500.00 deposit within 48 hours of auction closing for me to hold the car. After that all that I ask is the buyer make the full payment with in a timely manner. I accept virtually all forms of payment including cash, money order, cashiers check, wire transfer, and even credit cards (MC, Visa, Amex, and Discover). As far as delivery is concerned I will deliver it free of charge to anywhere in the continental United States and Canada. Though for this to occur I will have to have payment in full before I leave town, so that I can afford to make the return trip. And finally, upon payment I will issue the buyer a signed agreement stating that I will refund in full his/her deposit and payment if they find that the car was in any way misrepresented in this add. Like I said the buyer will not be disappointed. Happy Bidding!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

46 FULL COLORED DETALED PICTURES ARE AVAILABLE AT http://www.louisville.edu/~jeemge01 All of the pictures may be viewed through the link at the bottom of this page. For any quesions e-mail me at [email protected] or call anytime at 502-457-3852
DUG is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2003, 03:05 PM   #2
cwb124
*** Banned ***
Member Sales Rating: (1)

Member#: 15571
Vehicle:
2006 06 Forester XT
Silver

That's quite rude. What did they say was their excuse for not paying? Did you contact Ebay? Did you lose money listing it? I am in the market maybe for an RS, yours looks decent except for the black rims.
cwb124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2003, 04:42 AM   #3
DUG
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2000 IMPREZA 2.5 RS
SILVER

Contacted ebay, left negative feed back, the works.. even keep sending them hate mail.
if you are interested i'll deduct $400 from my asking price if you don't like the black rims, but you better bring your own cause my wheels will be staying with me if this is the case... thanks Dug
Old 10-13-2003, 06:52 PM   #4
Jeff92029
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 44084
Vehicle:
2004 Impreza 2.5 RS
Platinum Silver

How much are you asking, and where are you located?

Thanks!

-Jeff
Jeff92029 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2003, 07:38 PM   #5
DUG
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2000 IMPREZA 2.5 RS
SILVER

Unhappy

I'm on the Ky/In border about 90 minutes away from Cincinatti. Ask far as price I was thinking like $10,700 delivered or 10.2k if it get's picked up. If this is too much make me an offer, Im all ears.
Thanks, DUG