Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday April 23, 2019
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private Vehicle 'For Sale' Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 11-28-2003, 11:19 AM   #1
DoctorNick
NASIOC Supporter
Member Sales Rating: (5)

Member#: 7022
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2001 Forester
Arcadia green

Default FS: 2002 2.5rs PSM auto 13k(with lots of tuner goodies)

I bought the car brand new before I left for school(bought in summer of 01). It was supposed to be a daily driver untill the mod bug bit. Now I am selling to buy a v7 swaped wagon that is forsale on these forums.

Heres the specs.
2002 2.5rs PSM automatic
~32k on the car itself
~50 miles on the motor.

Why only 50 on the new motor? Because I had a EJ25 torn open and had crower rods and JE pistons put it. The compression is supposed to be around 9:1. The motor has never seen boost, nor anything over 3k. I have only driven the car once since the new motor was in. before then, it was only driven by The machnics at sound performance (who put the motor in) and my dad to bring the car home.

Other mods that will be included for 13k
01rs wheels with dunlop sp5000 all seasons.
SPT/STI takeoff struts, springs, front sway bar & tophats.
Cusco adjustabe rearsway bar.
Whiteline harden endlinks.
Whiteline harden mounts.
Euro Subaru 4pot front brakes
DBA slotted rotors
Morette black headlights with HID kit
Hayden Bar and Plate trans cooler(#1 mod!)

I can also include some of my turbo kit parts but I am not going into detail with that right now.

This car has no check engine lights and handles real well, its just not what I am looking for right now. I want something with factory boost and a manual. I was going to do it to this car but I can't afford to finish my turbo kit project and a manual swap is $$$

This is pretty much what the car looks like right now, except for that FMIC. Its not there anymore. It was installed for testfittings and nothing else.

and to be honest, if there is a guy who is about to drop 25k for a wrx then another 10k in mods. This would be the car to choose. All you need is a big turbo kit, ecu (which I can include for 1k more...link plus with all the plug and play stuff) and a 6 speed if you want to go manual. And you got yourself a hell of a car. This motor was made to put down good numbers its a shame I will never see its potentional.

Feel free to email me or send me a private message.
I would like 13k but will consider any offer.

DO NOT ASK ABOUT PARTING OUT. I will part out only if you want to pay the machnic to do it and my machnic is not cheap.

-Neal
DoctorNick is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-24-2003, 03:38 PM   #2
cinergi
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 34808
Vehicle:
2003 WRX
WRB

Maybe I didn't read close enough, but the car does or does not have a turbo? Please pm as I am not sure I am going to check back on this thread. I'm looking for something like this instead of my manual 03 wrx that I have.

Thanks,

Greg
cinergi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2003, 09:43 AM   #3
mykrrrr
Scooby Guru
Member Sales Rating: (22)

Member#: 733
Vehicle:
'18 WRX
Silvery bluishy

Neal isn't really near a computer over holidays so I'll respond for him.

It was returned to stock (as stock as it could have been) and sold @ a dealer.

-mykr.
mykrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote