|01-21-2004, 01:40 AM||#1|
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Upstate NYVehicle:
What to do for 50k check up
My car currently has 50k miles and have replaced following parts:
1. Engine oil replaced every 3-4k miles with Mobil1 synthetic
2. Engine coolant replaced @ 35k miles
3. Transmission oil replaced @ 25k & 50k miles
4. K&N panel filter cleaned every 7500 miles
5. Front brake pads and rotor replaced at 45k miles
6. Rear rotor replaced at 50k miles
7. Fuel filter replaced every 15k miles
8. Sparkplugs replaced with Iridium at 40k miles
9. Rear differential oil to be changed next week...
What else should I look out for to keep my car run reliably for the next 50k miles? I currently have mods equivalent to Cobb stage 2 setting.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
|01-21-2004, 05:11 AM||#2|
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Seattle, WAVehicle:
'02 OBS 2-tone!
'95 Montego Miata
Replace coolant again (just drain & fill, not a complete flush).
Definitely flush/replace brake fluid and clutch fluid. Use at least Valvoline Synpower DOT 3/4 or better yet ATE Superblue Racing/ Typ 200.
Hopefully, you already replaced your rear pads when you replaced the rear rotors (PS - why did you have to replace the rotors on both front and rear? They should last at least a few pad changes).
Replace power steering fluid.
|01-21-2004, 11:28 AM||#3|
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: formerly known as mem. # 10615Vehicle:
'02 t-rex wagon
ya look like you got most, if not all of what needs to be replace...but here's a bunch of stuff to check on:
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|What to do/see/eat/check out in Detroit... [DEMF 2010]||missnexa||Mid West Subaru Owners Club Forum -- MWSOC||27||05-31-2010 02:52 PM|
|Heading to Galveston Friday, whats to do? Hook a NESIC'er up||JOSHMAN||Texas Impreza Club Forum -- TXIC||12||02-04-2005 12:03 PM|
|what to do if it blows up?||kharris4||Factory 2.0L Turbo Powertrain (EJ Series Factory 2.0L Turbo)||8||10-27-2004 09:59 PM|
|What to do with old torn up clothes?||DLC228||Off-Topic||32||08-23-2004 02:19 PM|