|02-16-2004, 11:51 AM||#1|
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Seaford, NY USAVehicle:
2006 Cobb Stage2 WRX
FS: pulley, intake, car audio stuff
Here is the list:
1. Lightened pulley for 98-01 2.5 RS, brand new, never installed $40.00 (silver) SOLD to VTECmyARSE
2. Cold air intake from Revolutions Motorsports, silver with red filter and hoses $40.00
3. Sony CDX-M630 am/fm/cd receiver with built in 7 channel e.q., black face flips down to use controls, also has remote, used for one year in my Subie $100.00 (new price)
4. Sony CDX-71 10 changer $100.00 (new price)
5. Boss Audio Systems mobile DVD player, single din...I bought this from ILP performance and never installed it. Brand New $75.00 (new price)
6. Set of pink STI badges, one large one small, brand new $15.00
If I knew how to post pics on this thing I would. I have pics that I can email. ***PM me with your email address and I will send you the pics. ***I would prefer local exchange but I will ship, buyer pays. Thanks. WHATEVER I DO NOT SELL GOES ON EBAY.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Last edited by brianc; 02-17-2004 at 11:39 AM.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|FS: WA: Car Audio Stuff : JL, Lightning Audio, Clarion||AmolaitoPR||NWIC Private Classifieds||2||04-18-2006 01:08 AM|
|FS: Some car audio stuff||TreeSki||New England Impreza Club Forum -- NESIC||9||08-16-2004 05:59 PM|
|FS: Car audio stuff||FastdonkeyWRX||Private 'For Sale' Classifieds||13||02-09-2004 04:20 PM|
|fs: car audio stuff (eclipse,apline,xtant)!||sepulturbo||Car Audio, Video & Security||1||03-20-2001 06:44 AM|
|FS: car audio stuff||sepulturbo||New England Impreza Club Forum -- NESIC||1||03-19-2001 05:49 PM|