|05-31-2004, 08:12 PM||#1|
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Toronto, ONVehicle:
2006 Open Class STI
2004 Black Bear Rally
The Black Bear Rally - June 26, 2004 - Dorset, Ontario.
Round 2 of the Ontario Performance Rally Championship
Held under the Rally General Competition Rules of CARS
Maple Leaf Rally Club is pleased to present this years event featuring:
- Descriptive stage notes provided as part the entry fee
- Approval as a coefficient 2 event for SCCA NEDiv Out of Division
- An event-only award for the best performance in Group 5 vehicles
with a valid SCCA logbook.
- Compact schedule with registration at 9:00am and awards at
6:00pm . You can make it a one day event !
- 53% stages - with a total length of the route will be
approximately 90 kilometres, and about 50 kilometres of gravel
stages on a single road with a turn around - two passes in and two
passes out. The start of the stage is about 11 km from the
- The standard entry fee of $375.00 CDN. ($275.00USD for US entries)
provides Route Book, Descriptive Stage Notes, and admission for 2
to the awards Banquet
- Available French language Route Book and Descriptive Stage Notes.
Dorset is located 2-1/2 hours northeast of Toronto. A map can be found on the website.
Details, including the Supplementaty Regulations and on-line registration can be found at http://mlrc.ca/blackbear/index.html
Hope to see you there!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|2008 Black Bear Rally Photos||abalus||Motorsports||0||06-19-2008 11:52 PM|
|black bear rally 07...dorset ontario||r.o.b||Motorsports||10||07-17-2007 02:41 PM|
|2004 Black STi on Black Axis Reverbs NWFla F/S||west005||Private Vehicle 'For Sale' Classifieds||38||08-16-2006 01:04 PM|
|Saw a black bear and followed it today through a city...||Janq||Off-Topic||78||07-31-2006 06:07 PM|
|PR: Planet Motorsport ready for Black Bear Rally||AlanO||Motorsports||0||07-22-2005 09:32 AM|