Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday March 19, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Click here to visit TireRack
Tire & Wheel Forum sponsored by The Tire Rack

Losing traction? Need new tires?
Click here to visit the NASIOC Upgrade Garage...
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Technical > Tire & Wheel

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 01-05-2005, 01:22 AM   #1
ruster
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 73260
Vehicle:
2001 impreza 2.5 rs
blue ridge

Default 18's on a 01 rs?

ok, I've been trying to really research this, and i don't know why i keep going back to the thought of 18's on an rs, i will probably go with 17" p1's anyway. I found this wheel chart site for the rs, and it said that you can't put any bigger than a 17x7 wheel on them without it rubbing, and no less than a 50 offset. Yeah,yeah, i know i could get a lower offset, but what the hell, can somebody clear this up for me. So i don't keep driving myself insane. I see these guys with 18" superleggera's on their rs, and the fenders don't look like they've been rolled. Has anyone put the 18" p1's on their rs, without fender rolling?
ruster is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2005, 01:24 AM   #2
scobaru
Scooby Guru

Member#: 31345
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
05 LGT, GC8, NA
blue, white, blue

you really can't notice fenders that are rolled vs arn't unless its very upclose. if I'm not mistaken the P1 european impreza came with optional 18's
scobaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 09:48 AM   #3
subieworx
Scooby Guru

Member#: 47769
Chapter/Region: MWSOC

My friend had 18" Konig Rated R's back in the day on his 01 RS. Not sure of the offset, but I'm sure you could find it. He did not roll his fenders and had no rubbing. He was running 225 40 18 tires.
subieworx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 10:15 AM   #4
ruster
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 73260
Vehicle:
2001 impreza 2.5 rs
blue ridge

word, that's all i needed to know, thanks guys.
ruster is offline   Reply With Quote