Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday March 19, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Technical > Service & Maintenance

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 06-28-2005, 08:06 PM   #1
ric923
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 59659
Vehicle:
2002 wrx
platinum

Default changed transmission fluid = boost problem

I just changed my transmission and differential gear oil, so i removed the intercooler to get to the oil. After i put it all back together, i only get 7psi, 10psi is the max if i floor it. I already double checked and everything is tight. I dont know if it is related, but this is the only thing i have done to my wrx lately. I have a vishnu stage 1 and some other minor mods. PLease help as to what i should check for. I did put a little too much fluid into the transmission, but i dont think this is related.
ric923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-28-2005, 08:33 PM   #2
Mulder
Trust no one

Member#: 11170
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
02 RAV4 MT
15 WRX/11 CRZ

You have a leak or you knocked off a hose somewhere. Check everything again.
Also there's no reason to take off the IC in the first place to fill the trans, you just need the proper funnel.
Mulder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 10:32 PM   #3
hondaeater69
Scooby Guru

Member#: 60324
Vehicle:
1998 RS

did you take the compressor and WG hoses off and put them back?

Check for leaks, if you find none, and messed with the compressor/wg hoses, flip them around and see what happens.
hondaeater69 is offline   Reply With Quote