|09-10-2005, 10:20 PM||#1|
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Los Angeles
SoCal: 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX sports wagon 26k miles - $19000
This car has been owned by me since new, bought it from Irvine Subaru in May 2004. Here's some spec for the car:
- color: java black pearl (has golden flakes under the sun)
- mileage: 26000 miles
- transmission: 5 spd manual
- engine: 2.0L turbo F-4, 227HP stock
- factory option: factory security system
The car has been mildly and tastefully modified for better street driving, here's a list of the mods:
- Stromung stainless steel turboback exhaust (including downpipe, high-flow cat, catback)
- Helix uppipe (eliminates stock pre-cat)
- 2005 WRX wheels with 225/50/16 Falken GRB FK-451 Z-rated summer tires
- Whiteline 22mm front sway bar, Whiteline 20-24mm adjustable rear sway bar
- 2004 WRX STi springs (mild 1/2 inch drop all around)
- Samco intercooler hose (for faster boost spool)
- Greddy electronic boost gauge
- Goodridge stainless steel brake lines (not installed yet)
- Porterfield street compound brake pads (not installed yet)
- UTEC piggyback ECU upgrade
- Perrin shortshifter (this is how every manual car should feel, short precise shifts)
- Boston Acoustics 6" coaxial speakers in the front door.
- Cleared headlight with amber turn signal.
- Forecast 300HP with all the power upgrades.
I, like many others, am a car enthusiate (or addict), thus I have done all the modifications myself. I have carefully selected the above mod, believing these are the best of the best out there for my car. The car is very strong, but never abused. I rarely rev above 4k rpm! I also have a 2nd set of wheels/tires, which is 17" BBS forged wheels with Bridgestone RE070 tires.
I can include all, some, or none of the modifications above, and you can ask any questions regarding the history, behavior, and my impression of the car via email or call me at (626) 353-4082. Here's some maintenance history of the car:
- 1st oil change was done by dealer for free at 3k miles
- Since then, oil and filters were changed to Mobil 1 every 3k miles.
- Transmission fluid (Valvoline) changed at 5k and 20k
- Rear differential fluid changed at 20k
- Coolant changed at 20k
- Car is regularly washed, clayed, polished, and waxed.
Condition of the car:
- 1 small scratch at the rear hatch, I already bought the touch up paint, but haven't touched up yet
- Few small rock chips on the front bumper from trip to Vegas, SF, etc.
Other than that, the car is perfect. The reason I want to trade is because I'm having a early life crisis (don't ask), and I want a 2 door sports car. I really hate to part with my car, but I believe I will get another Subaru wagon in the future.
KBB.com private party: $19,825 NADA private party: $20,875
My asking price is $19,000. This price does NOT include the extra set of BBS forged wheels/tires, UTEC engine management, Porterfield brake pads, and SS lines, but will come with everything else, including stock parts.
If you want everything that I have on the car, the price is $21,000.
Thanks for looking.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.