|11-16-2005, 11:17 AM||#1|
Join Date: May 2000
Location: Nashua, NHVehicle:
2009 WRX wagon
New Local Forum Classified Rules *If you want to buy/sell something, read this first
Guidelines and rules for FS posts in our NESIC local forum:
- Each member may have only ONE such thread open at any given time. This is to help reduce the clutter in our very busy forum. Please combine all your items and requests into a single thread, or use the Private Classifieds for additional items. Multiple threads will be either closed or moved at the discretion of the moderators. Same goes for excessive bumping. If you are bumping your thread more than once a day you may want to consider moving it to PFS.
- The subject line of such threads must be fully descriptive. The proper format would be "FS:", "FT:", "WTB:" etc. followed by the items in question . Including a location (CT, NH, ME, Boston, Western MA, etc..) is optional. This will help you get responses to your post as well as help people avoid wasting time reading threads they have no interest in. Improperly titled threads are subject to editing or locking/deletion by the moderators depending on what kind of mood we are in at the time.
- Please post an asking price. This is not ebay and we will not allow bidding of items.
- Since crossposting of any kind is against the NASIOC rules, technically it is not permitted to post the same FS items in both the general classifieds and the regional forums. However as a courtesy to those members who have been contributing to the forums on a regular basis, we do allow such posts on occasion. It is entirely up to the moderators as to whether FS crossposts are allowed to remain here or if they get locked, deleted or moved. Please do not make such posts in NESIC if you have just signed up or have not been active in this forum, if you do so you can expect your post to be removed.
- Along the same lines as crossposting, if you crosspost please post the FULL content in the thread contained here. DO NOT JUST LINK TO ANOTHER OUTSIDE THREAD OR YOUR FS THREAD WILL BE LOCKED
- We are still working with Nick to bring a Private FS sub-forum to NESIC. Hopefully this will be happening in the not-too-distant future but when/if it happens is up to Nick not us. If/when we do get this forum the same posting rules as above will apply, and ALL local private FS/FT/WTB posts will go in that sub-forum.
- Any questions regarding the above can be directed to myself or y2k43door.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Last edited by Thug; 12-03-2005 at 08:00 PM.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|You know when you want to buy something, but the person selling it...||St3fan||Off-Topic||20||11-25-2008 04:24 PM|
|If you want to go JDM READ THIS!!!||nate1654||Subaru Conversions||3||05-28-2005 06:47 PM|