Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday March 19, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Vancouver Impreza Club
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > Vancouver Impreza Club Forum -- VIC

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 01-06-2006, 11:50 AM   #1
ENGEO
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 103617
Vehicle:
2003 WRX
WRB

Default WTB: STI Projector headlights bugeye

Will be coming back to vancouver to visit at the end of month. Wonder if anybody is selling any STI projectors? Give me a price. Or if you know where I can get them in Vancouver for a good deal

Thank you
ENGEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links