NASIOC, TXIC, its moderators and sponsors are not responsible for any posts, transactions (positive or negative), monetary losses, or claims that occur in this sub-forum. Use at your own discretion.
SELLER'S POSTING RULES
Guidelines and rules for FS posts in our TXIC local vendor classifieds forum:
1. This sub-forum is for Vendors only. Non-vendors posting here will be warned once and given points subsequently.
2. Vendors are limited to two open threads. Active is defined as being open for posting.
3. Do not simply link to a different thread, you must include all pertinent content. Then, if it is still required, you may link to the other thread.
4. The subject line of such threads must be fully descriptive. Vendors must state whether services or goods are being offered and preferably list in the title of the post what locations the services/goods are limited to, if applicable.
5. Do not advertise something that you do not have in-hand. If you think you might have something to sell, wait until you have it in hand and available before posting.
6. Update your thread. If your item sells, be sure to edit your post and mark it as sold.
Normal NASIOC rules apply here. If you are not a vendor, do not offer services/specials here. This forum is stictly intended for the trading of goods, not rendered services. There is a seperate subforum for vendors in TXIC.
BUYER'S RULES / NON-SELLER POSTING RULES
1. Any serious claims of fraud or misrepresentation must be filed with local law enforcement or other applicable agency. NASIOC, its moderators and sponsors take no responsibility for your transactions.
2. All pricing concerns should be made via PM. If you feel that the seller is asking too much, this needs to be done via PM. The first time that a user trolls a thread with comments aimed at derailing a sale, the post will be deleted and the user will be warned via PM. The second time, the user will receive points. If the mods feel that the offender is attempting to be cute by acting as if he can get away with one free derogatory post without retribution, points will be given.
3. Keep unrelated comments to a minimum. This sub-forum is for vendor sales only. Any and all topical discussions belong in the main TXIC forum.
Your friendly local (mostly) TXIC mods