Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday October 19, 2018
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Southern California Impreza Club
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > Southern California Impreza Club Forum -- SCIC > SCIC Private Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 02-08-2006, 11:31 PM   #1
swift2fly
Scooby Guru
Member Sales Rating: (45)

Member#: 70810
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
07 impreza STi
Jizz White.facial anyone?

Default 04 STI headlamp housing

opened and left opened. the housing is painted flat black. i bought these to be used with my after market HID kit but unfortunately the base of the bulb is too small for the STI housing. so i ended up taking the cone piece that sits directly infront of the bulb from the housing and putting it into my wrx housing.

so you get an opened STI housing without leveling motors and with out the cone piece. screws are included. asking 200 picked up or plus shipping.

*some scratches on the cover that u can't see in the pics..but nothing major. scratches are from cleaning and i guess from everyday driving.

perfect for those that want to retrofit projector lens

SOLD!

Last edited by swift2fly; 02-16-2006 at 04:52 PM.
swift2fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-12-2006, 10:57 PM   #2
swift2fly
Scooby Guru
Member Sales Rating: (45)

Member#: 70810
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
07 impreza STi
Jizz White.facial anyone?

bump.
swift2fly is offline   Reply With Quote